Find a Doctor for Tubal Ligation & Tubal Ligation Reversal

Tubal ligation also known as “having one’s tubes tied” is a surgical procedure to prevent a woman from conceiving children.

Tubal ligation is an elective procedure for women who do not want to conceive. The procedure can be performed either using traditional open surgery or via minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery. In both cases, the surgeon clips, cuts and ties (or cauterizes) the woman’s Fallopian tubes which run from her uterus to each ovary.

A tubal ligation can be surgically reversed in a procedure known as tubal ligation reversal and has higher rates of success than a vasectomy reversal.

Tubal ligation is performed by both General Surgeons and Ob Gyn Specialists.

You can find Obstretics and Gynecology Doctors who perform tubal ligation & tubal ligation reversal listed below:

Doctor finder

Start your search here to find a doctor, to get advice and to make your appointment online.

Find a doctor
About Medeguide

Medeguide is an international doctor directory that helps consumers search, find and connect with top doctors at leading international hospitals around the world. Use Medeguide to view doctor profiles, request appointments and recommend your favorite doctors.

See how we can help you