Find a doctor for Sex Reassignment Surgery

Sexual reassignment surgery (SRS) or gender-reassignment surgery or sex change surgery are surgical procedures to change the physical appearance from male to female or female to male.

Surgeons perform SRS on patients who desire to look more like the opposite sex, and along with surgery typically involves hormone replacement therapy (HRT). For males, the sex change process includes removal of the scrotum and testes and sometimes a vaginal construction. For females it includes the removal of the ovaries, uterus, and vagina and in some cases the construction or attachment of a penis. Often breasts are also removed.

Sex-change surgery is performed by a plastic surgeon.

You will find top plastic surgeons who perform sexual reassignment surgery (SRS) listed below:

Doctor finder

Start your search here to find a doctor, to get advice and to make your appointment online.

Find a doctor
About Medeguide

Medeguide is an international doctor directory that helps consumers search, find and connect with top doctors at leading international hospitals around the world. Use Medeguide to view doctor profiles, request appointments and recommend your favorite doctors.

See how we can help you